1

The Peter Cornwell Mastersons Diaries

News Discuss 
In 1913 the church land was subdivided mainly because of the resumption of a few acres and 1 rood to the north west for the reasons of creating land to the St Peters Main School. In 1916 the iron roof with the church was changed with slate, repairs completed to https://chancegjukk.howeweb.com/28358312/not-known-facts-about-peter-cornwell-bar-flemington

Comments

    No HTML

    HTML is disabled


Who Upvoted this Story